Kothamalli Dosai recipe, Kothamalli Idli Recipe, How to make Instant Kothamalli Dosai recipe TamilNadu Special Instant Super soft Kothamalli(coriander) Dosai & Idli Recipe made with Homemade Idli Maavu. Kothamalli is called as coriander leaves in Tamil. If you want to try different dosa or idli variety for your breakfast and dinner you can try this flavourful Kothamalli Dosa/idli or You can try this Kollu Idli and Dosai Recipe since Kothamalli/Coriander is an amazing coolant and have many health benefits.
This Instant Kothamalli Dosai recipe is made with fresh Homemade Idli Batter, This link will help you to make soft and spongy Idlis and How to grind Idli Batter in Ultra wet Grinder another post will help to grind idli and dosa batter. Do check both the post will help you and if you are a beginner make it small quantity and try this recipe. Usually to make Soft idli we use a 4:1 ratio of Rice: Urad dal and a tbsp of methi seeds(Vendhayam).
Furthermore interesting Kothamalli(coriander) recipe, Kothamalli Chutney recipe, Kothamalli Thokku Recipe, Kothamalli Thogaiyal Recipe, Kothamalli Biryani REcipe, mint chana Pulao recipe, Tomato Coriander Chutney, Coriander Rice recipe
Kothamalli Dosai recipe Ingredients,
The main ingredient Kothamalli(coriander in English) and mint(pudina in Tamil) used to make this Kothamalli Dosai. There are no Propositions for Kothamalli or Pudina, how much you want to add or reduce it’s up to you and for green chilies I took 3, you can add more or reduce. Do forget to add the ginger, it will give good flavor to the Kothamalli Dosai.
Kothamalli Dosai Recipe and Kothamalli Idli Recipe Video:
Kothamalli Dosai & idli Recipe, How to make Instant Coriander Dosa & Idli
- Kothamalli dosai/idli recipe:
- 1 bunch coriander leaves/
- ½ bunch mint leaves/
- 3-4 green chilies/
- 1-inch ginger/
- 3-4 cups Idli batter/
- oil for seasoning
- chopped onions for dosa
- Take coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies, ginger and grind well
- add the ground puree and mix well with the idli batter.
- Grease the idli plate and drop a ladle full idli batter in each mold.
- Steam the idlis and serve hot with coconut chutney or Tomato chutney
- Heat a Tawa spread the Kothamalli dosai maavu on Tawa, add chopped onions and drizzle with some oil
- Once the edges started to turn crisp turn the other side
- Crispy and tasty Kothamalli Dosai REady.
Coriander Dosai, Kothamalli Dosai or Kothamalli Idli Step By Step Instructions:
1. Take coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chilies, ginger and grind well with little water into a fine paste.
2. add the ground puree and mix well with the idli batter and mix well. Kothamalli Dosai Maavu is ready
5. Heat a Tawa spread the Kothamalli Dosai Maavu on Tawa, top the chopped onions and drizzle with some oil
6. Once the edges started to turn crisp turn the other side
7. Crispy and tasty Kothamalli Dosai Ready.
#Kothamallidosairecipe, #kothamallidosai, #corianderdosai, #HowtomakeKothamallidosai, #premasculinary, #mallidosairecipe,
I would love to hear from you. if you have made this recipe then rate the recipe or leave a comment below. if you like this recipe then do share the recipe link on Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/premasculinary), Twitter & Pinterest. for the Instagram mention, @premasculinary or tag #premasculinary