Panchamirtham recipe is Pancha(5 in Tamil) + Amirtham(nectar). Panchamirtham recipe is the traditional prasadham offered to God in Temples. This Panchamirtham recipe is made with only 5 ingredients as the original Panchamirtham recipe. Palani panchamirtham is the only temple prasadham got the GI tag. Also, I have shared the variations in the Panchamirtham recipe below and forgot to check the pachamirtham preparation video.
Karthigai Deepam is around the corner and this would be the easy Parasatham recipe that can be made at home. No cooking required, just make all ingredients ready and mix it up. less than 5 mins a delicious Prasatham ready to offer God. As banana used in this recipe kids love to have it. Before going to recipe let’s see some karthigai deepam recipe.
Easy Karthigai Deepam Recipe,
- Pori Urundai Recipe
- Preparation for Karthigai deepam
- kadalai urundai
- Manoharam Recipe
- Procedure for karthigai deepam
Panchamirtham recipe Ingredients in Tamil,
The 5 major ingredients for making Panchamirtham recipe are bananas(ripen)/கனிந்த மலை வாழை, peel the skin and chop roughly. dates/பேரிச்சம் பழம், deseed and chop roughly, Palm sugar/நாட்டு சர்க்கரை, sugar candy/கல்கண்டு, honey/தேன்.
Panchamirtham recipe Video,
step by step Panchamirtham preparation,
1. roughly chop the bananas and dates. Measure and keep ready the other ingredients.
2. Add the banana and dates in a mixing bowl. Add the palm sugar, sugar candy.
3. Add honey
4. Mix well with a fork or clean hands.
5. to get the perfect texture and tasty Panchamirtham I personally prefer to mix it with hands.
6. Delicious panchamirtham/panjamirtham is ready.
How to Make Panchamirtham Recipe,
- 4 bananas(ripen)/கனிந்த மலை வாழை
- 8-10 dates/பேரிச்சம் பழம்
- 1 tbsp Palm sugar/நாட்டு சர்க்கரை
- 1 tbsp sugar candy/கல்கண்டு
- 1 tbsp honey/தேன்
- roughly chop the bananas and dates. Measure and keep ready the other ingredients.
- Add the banana and dates in a mixing bowl. Add the palm sugar, sugar candy.
- Add honey
- Mix well with a fork or clean hands.
- To get the perfect texture and tasty I personally prefer to mix with hands.
- Delicious panchamirtham ready.
2. use the malai vazhai(small banana) variety to make panchamirtham
3. refer to the variations below to make it tastier and richer.
4. adjust the sweet level according to your tastebuds.
5. I have used the palm sugar, you can try this any type of sugar you get.
Variations in making Panjamirtham,
- Palani panjamirtham recipe calls for Elachi, sukku and ghee.
- For Panjamirtham there is no proportion for the ingredients we can add or remove the flavor according to our tastebuds.
- We can add fruits like apple, pomegranates, grapes, etc.