Pita Bread Recipe, fattoush stuffed pita bread recipe with Step by step Photos and Video. pita bread recipe with no egg recipe. Pita Bread is soft, puff bread which the pockets are made to stuff falafel or salads inside. Quick Pita Bread recipe which doesn’t require much kneading or any special machine to make this bread. I have planned to post Shawarma recipe(Coming Soon) 🙂 so am publishing this pita bread first and rest all one by one <3
Pita bread Sandwich I had in Burjman and it tastes so delicious and yes till now I could get an opportunity to try a vegetarian Shawarma. I didn’t get it outside so I wanna make on my own. I have posted the hummus(vegetarian) recipe. Try this easy and quick Pita Bread recipe which you can stuff a simple salad and have it for breakfast. Very healthy and fuss-free dish.
Tips to make Perfect Pita Bread For Shawarma recipe:
- Follow the steps mentioned in the procedure carefully it is very easy to make both in tawa as well as in an oven. if you are making in tawa keep the flame in the medium once it started puff slightly press on top and as the same time increase the flame.
- Make sure that we have left the dough for double rising. if it does not rise properly we will not get a puffed pita bread.
Pita Bread Video Recipe,
Recipe Card for Pita Bread Recipe,
- 2 cups plain flour/wheat flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp yeast
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tbsp olive oil for greasing
- add 2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt in a bowl, mix it.
- add water little by little and knead it to a stiff dough.
- rest the dough for 1-hour
- roll into small balls and flatten the balls.
- rest the dough for the second rise
- roll the dough like chapathi and toat on tawa
- slightly press the dough it will puff on top
- soft and puffy pita bread is ready
- How to make Soft and Puffy Pita Bread recipe, Pita Bread Newly updated
How to make Pita Bread Step by step Photos
Take a mixing bowl and add 2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mix it. add water little by little and knead it to a stiff dough. rest the dough for 1 hour
roll into small balls and flatten the balls. rest the dough for the second rise. roll the dough like chapathi and toat on tawa. slightly press the dough it will puff on top. soft and puffy pita bread is ready
How to make Soft and Puffy Pita Bread recipe, Pita Bread Newly updated video.