Home made Chips are very tasty and healthy than the store bought one.Less salt,no oil odour and more crispy what else need for a chips? This is our fav tea time snacks in rainy daysDo try this home made chips instead of buying from store.
5 Medium Sized Potatoes
Oil For Frying
1/3 tsp chilli Powder
1/3 tsp Salt
- Peel the potatoes and slice it using the slicer blade.
- Place the potato slices in cold water for 30 minutes to remove the starch from potatoes.
- Then drain and dry off the potatoes in a clean towel for 10 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Heat the oil and place the few slices in the hot oil and fry them till it turns to light golden brown.
- Repeat the same for all batches and keep it in kitchen towel to drain the excess oil.
- Add the chilly powder and salt or your favourite seasoning,serve it.
- Choose the old russet potatoes for good taste.
- Fry the potatoes in any odourless oil.
- You can bake the potatoes in oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 15 minutes.
- You can change the seasoning of your choice.
Have a Nice Day!!!