This is my first marble cake and I wanted to have less of marble effect too.This cake is simple and yummy, and looks pretty .If you want to make Marble cake using egg pls check here for recipe.
1/4 tsp salt
160g Plain Flour
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 cup Condensed Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
2 tbsp warm water
Oven Temperature:180 degree Celsius
Baking time:35 Minutes
Mold Size 10”
- Pre heat the oven.Beat the butter until it become soft.Then add the sugar beat well until the sugar dissolves.
- Add shifted baking powder,baking soda and plain flour and then add vanilla essence,condensed milk and salt mix well.
- Mix every thing well without any lumps.
- Divide the batter into 2 portions,one should be more and one should be less.
- Add cocoa powder and warm water to the portion which contains the less batter and leave the other left its original creamy colour.
- Mix well without lumps.
- Grease the tin with butter or oil.
- Drop 3tbsp of the cocoa batter into the greased tin.
- Scatter it everywhere all over the tin.Use Bamboo Skewer to make a zig zag pattern on top.
- Then scoop some original batter on top,level it all over the tin.
- Again drop remaining cocoa batter on top of the cream colour batter.
- Use Bamboo Skewer to make a zig-zag pattern on top.
- Bake it for about 35 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Once done cool down for some time and then turn it into a plate.