Today is Saraswathi Pooja which is also consider as a auspicious day for Navarathri.Today i have prepared Rava / Rawa Paysam ,vada , chole sundal and Appam for naivedyam.Here am sharing the recipe for Rava payasam,do try and enjoy
2 cups Milk
1/4 cup Wheat rawa/rava
1 cup Grated Jaggery
10 Cashew nut
A pinch Cardamom powder
1 tbsp Ghee
- Heat ghee in a frying pan and fry cashew nuts,till light brown.Transfer it into a small plate.
- Fry wheat rava in the same pan until the raw smell goes.
- Add in the milk and boil it.
- Cover and cook well in low flame for 2-3 minutes or till the rava cook well.
- Stir well in between,otherwise rava will start burn at the bottom.
- Add in the grated jaggery and mix well.
- You can find that its slightly loose rather than thick.
- Finally add in the cashews and cardamom powder,mix well.Remove from the flame.
Technorati Tags: Rava Payasam Recipe,Rawa Payasam Recipe,Wheat Payasam,Wheat Recipes,Payasam Recipes,Navaratri Recipe,Navratri Recipes,Recipes,Payasam,Rava,Semolina Payasam,Semolina Recipe,Semolina,Rava Recipes,Saraswathi Pooja Recipes,Ayutha Pooja Recipe,Ayutha Pooja