10-15 Jack Fruit Seeds
1 Medium sized Potato
30g Green Peas( i used Frozen)
2 tsp Oil
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
A Pinch Hing
1/3 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 Medium Sized Onion,Chopped
A Sprig Curry Leaves
1 tsp Sambar Powder
Salt as Needed
- Peel off the skin of the Jack fruit Seeds.
- Wash and Cut them into Slices.
- Add Potato and Jack fruit seeds in a Pressure Cooker with enough water.Pressure Cook it till it become soft.
- Peel off the Potato skin and cut into small pieces and make them ready for frying.
- Heat Oil in a Kadai,add mustard seeds.Once the mustard seeds splutter,add hing,Onion and curry leaves,fry them.
- Add the boiled jack fruit seeds and Potato with the fried onions.Then add the turmeric powder,Sambar Powder and Salt.