I got this simple and easy method of cotton cheese cake recipe from my friend and made it yesterday.I love this gorgeous cake because it’s very light and not too sweet.Do try this easy and tasty dessert.
30g Plain Flour
30g Corn Flour
160g Cream Cheese
4 Egg Yolks
10g Lemon Juice
4 Egg Whites
- Double boil the Milk,Cream Cheese and butter.
- Whisk till it is smooth and set it aside.
- Add egg yolks and lemon juice and mix well.Then add the Plain flour and gently fold in.
- Once the flour mixed well, add the Corn flour and mix till evenly blended.
- In another mixing bowl add the egg whites,sugar and salt.
- Beat them in medium speed till soft peaks are formed.
- Mix the egg white mixture and Double boiled cream mixture well with the flour mixture.
- Fold in evenly till blended.
- We are going to steam bake the cheese cake,so grease the tin(sides with butter/oil and bottom with wax paper).
- keep 1/2 cup water in the bottom tin.
- Keep the water filled tin at the bottom and greased tin on top.Pre heat the oven.
- Transfer the cake mix into the greased tin and steam bake it for 50-60 minutes at 150 degree Celsius.
- When the cake is done,invert it for 5 Min’s.This is to prevent cake from sinking in the middle.
- Slowly takeout the waxed paper and cool down completely in a wired rack.
Here is the Cotton Cheese Cake ready to Serve,Now we need a thread to cut it:)
Enjoy the delicious dessert!
This cake goes to crazy for the cakes event featuring Mahila’s creation