I love eating Cinnamon Melts in Mc D.It’s always so tasty and melts in mouth.I thought of trying this and recreate the Mc D taste.I included all the ingredients and prepared on my own.It tasted exactly like what we had in Mc D.It’s a big hit in home and my daughter enjoyed it.It is simple to make and on my favorite list now.
1 and 1/2 cup Plain Flour
1 tsp Active dry yeast
1/4 cup Sugar
1/3 cup Milk
10g Margarine,melted(for dough)
1/3 tsp baking powder
A pinch salt
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
1/3 cup Margarine Melted(for filling)
1 tbsp Margarine,melted
1/3 cup Cream Cheese
2 tsp Powdered sugar
- Use an electric mixer,to combine sugar with milk and melted margarine in a large bowl.
- Then mix in flour,baking powder,salt and yeast.
- Use your hands to form the dough into a ball and cover it .Store it in a warm place for about 1 and 1/2 hours or till the dough become doubled.
- Roll the dough out on a floured surface until about 1/2-inch thick. Use a pizza cutter to slice dough into approximately 1/2-inch wide strips.
- Then slice those strips into 3/4-inch to 1-inch long chunks of dough.
- Mix the cinnamon powder,melted margarine,brown sugar together in a medium bowl.
- Use larger muffin cup,Drop 6 chunks of dough into the bottom of cup.A tsp of cinnamon filling over the dough.Drop 7 more pieces of dough onto the filling and then spoon a tsp of filling over the top of the dough.
- Preheat oven and Bake cinnamon melts for 17 to 20 minutes or until dough turns light brown.
- As the cinnamon melts cool, make the icing by mixing margarine,cream cheese and powdered sugar together with an electric mixer on high speed.
- Drop 1 tbsp of icing over the top of each cinnamon melts.
Server warm over a cup of coffe or tea.
Have Nice Day!