Navratri Day 4 No onion, no garlic recipes. Today I Sharing my Breakfast and Lunch recipes in this post. Both are no onion and no garlic recipes that you can offer for God as Naivedyam. Navratri Day 5, White Colour. I planed to make something in white for Naivedyam. I can’t think of anything other than Mallipoo Idlis. Made Pacharisi idlis, Kodakadalai Sundal, and Ulundhu Bonda for Morning Naivedyam. Pacharisi Idli is made with raw rice and urad dal. Easy idli recipe without using idli rice made with Indian Gate Sona Masoori rice. This idli is good for Naivedyam for all occasions. Easy method, not many complicated ingredients used.
Other than Pacharisi Idli today I made Ulundhu Bonda that Mysore Bonda with coconut bits without onion. If guest coming home you can make this bonda. Here is the White Chana that is the Vellai Kondakadalai Sundal recipe. Below Sharing one easy no onion no garlic tomato Chutney recipe which you can have while you are Fasting. No need for Coconut also. Simple Chutney recipe made with just 4 ingredients.
📝How to make Tomato Chutney without Onion and Garlic,
- Heat a pan with 1 tsp oil, add 1 tbsp Urad dal roast it in low flame. Once the dal turns golden and Crips remove from the stove.
- Now add 2 ripe tomatoes rougly chopped roast it, once it turns softern, add 3 dried red chilies, roast them.
- Let the roasted ingredients cool down for sometime and then add them into a mixie jar grind it along with curry leaves, a small piece of tamarind and salt to a smooth paste.
- Transfer the ground chutney to a bowl and now make tadka(tempering).
- Heat a pan with a tsp oil, add a tsp mustard seeds, 1/2 tsp urad dal, hing and curry leaves. Once the Mustard seeds splutter and dal turns golden switch off the stove. Add the Tadka with the chutney mix well. That’s it Simple No onion No garlic chutney is ready serve.
- This chutney goes well with all tiffin items like idli, dosa, paniyaram, vadai, etc.
🔥I have added 2 normal red chilies and 1 Kashmiri chili for color. You can add normal chilies too.
🔥This chutney stays good for a week in the fridge.
Hope you all like our Navratri Day 5 No onion no garlic recipes, Thanks all!
Have a Good Day!!!