Palak Pakoda recipe, Pakoda made with gram flour and the palak Keerai(spinach in English), Palak Bajji in Tamil. Palak pakora in Hindi. How to make Palak Pakoda at home for the tea-time snacks. Pakoda Vathal one famous Pakoda style rice fitters made in our Tamil homes for accompanied with rice. One another Pakoda called Dill Leaves Pakoda(Suva bhaji in Gujarat).
Palak Pakoda recipe, an Indian Famous Fritters which can be made within 10 to 15 mins time. Whenever I shop Carrefour I always buy the organic Vegetables, I have seen this fresh palak and bought a bunch. I Searched for palak recipes this recipe attracted me and made this Palak Pakoda recipe on my own version. I always love to make Pakoras but this Pakora is with the twist of palak. We can make palak Bonda, palak kadi Pakoda and many recipes using the palak.
You may also like some Pakoda Recipe Collections from my blog,
Palak Pakoda Recipe video,
Palak Pakoda Recipe, how to make Palak Pakora:
1. Take palak wash and clean them, trim the edges and chop it.
2. add besan flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, chili powder, ajwain, and salt. some onion and coriander. mix the dry ingredients well with palak.
3. later sprinkle some water and mix well.
4. heat oil in a Kadai and sprinkle the palak mix all over the oil.
5. once it turns golden, drain & remove from oil.
Palak Pakoda Recipe card:
- 2 cups chopped palak/நறுக்கிய பாலாக் கீரை
- 2 tbsp besan flour/கடலை மாவு
- 1 tbsp rice flour/அரிசி மாவு
- ⅓ tsp turmeric powder/மஞ்சள் தூள்
- 1 tsp chili powder/மிளகாய் தூள்
- 1 tsp ajwain/ஓமாம்
- 2-3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp salt/உப்பு
- Take palak wash and clean them, trim the edges and chop it.
- add besan flour, rice flour, turmeric powder, chili powder, ajwain, and salt.
- sprinkle some water and mix well.
- heat oil in a Kadai and sprinkle the palak mix all over the oil.
- once it turns golden, drain & remove from oil
adjust spice according to your tastebuds.
i didn't use soda if you want you can add a pinch.
Here is some interesting
HOW TO MAKE PALAK PAKODA IN AIRFRIYER:
- arrange the palak mix all over the basket. spray oil(if needed) I didn’t use oil.
- Keep the setting at 200-degree Celcius and fry for 10 mins.
- After ten minutes flip the other side and fry for 5 mins.
- You will a crispy crunchy palak Pakora. Serve the Hot Palak Pakoda with chai!!!
Air fryer model: Tefal Air Fryer EY401D27
Air fryer Brand: TEFEL Air fryer size: 4.2liter
No Frying!! Eat Healthily!!
Palak pakoda recipe, palak pakora recipe, spinach pakoda, keerai pakoda, pakoda recipe, How to make palak pakoda, tea time snacks recipe, Palak pakoda in air fryer, air fryer recipe, Prema’s Culinary