Pachai Mor Kuzhambu recipe, the name says it all(பச்சை மோர் குழம்பு in Tamil). Yes, Pacha Mor Kulambu is an authentic Mor kuzhambu without vegetables and zero cooking involved, under 20 from start to end. Looking for a recipe without any vegetables then this is apt for you. Seppankizhambu Mor kuzhambu family favorite of all more kuzhambu variety still I love this Pachai Mor Kuzhambu because it’s such a comfort food and effortlessly we can make in a jiffy.
When you run out of vegetables or just don’t want to put in the extra effort, here is the delicious Pachai Mor kuzhambu recipe that you can make in no time. A quick, easy, and yummy recipe prepared with Thick homemade curd.
Find my other Mor kuzhambu recipe collections like,
- Bonda mor kuzhambu
- Easy mor kuzhambu without coconut,vadai mor kuzhambu
- mor rasam
- mor kuzhambu recipe, how to make quick mor kuzhambu
- Paruppu urundai mor kuzhambu recipe.
- Vendakkai Mor kuzhambu recipe
IYENGAR STYLE PACHAI MOR KUZHAMBU RECIPE VIDEO,
Pachai Mor Kuzhambu recipe, Pacha Mor Kulambu recipe, Instant Mor Kuzhambu recipe:
Heat a tsp coconut oil roast the Toor dal, hing, methi seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, till it turns golden. Transfer the roasted ingredients to a mixie jar, add 2 tbsp freshly grated coconut, green chili, and grind to a fine paste with little water.
Add ground coconut paste with the churned curd and a tsp salt.mix well. temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves, chili in coconut oil. Now drop the Tadka over the mor kuzhambu and garnished with coriander leaves. Pacha more kuzhambu ready, serve it with steamed rice and any curry of your choice!
It’s tastes sour and you pretty much love it with hot steaming rice, potato fry, or paruppu usili. sakkaraivalli kizhangu cutlet, Karunai kizhangu kara kuzhambu, sakkaraivalli kizhangu dosai, Senai kizhangu masiyal, Senai kizhangu varuval are some side dish for Pachai Mor Kuzhambu recipe.
Pachai Mor Kuzhambu recipe in Tamil, பச்சை மோர் குழம்பு செய்முறை:
- roast and grind:
- 1 tbsp Toor dal(துவரம் பருப்பு)
- 2 tbsp of freshly grated coconut(துருவிய தேங்காய்)
- 2 green chili (பச்சை மிளகாய்)
- 1 tsp coriander seeds(முழு கொத்தமல்லி)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp methi seeds
- 3 tsp water(for grinding)
- For Mor Kuzhambu:
- 1 cup sour curd(புளிச்ச தயிர்)
- 1 cups of water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil(தேங்காய் எண்ணெய்)
- 2 tsp salt(உப்பு)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds(கடுகு)
- a pinch hing(பெருங்காயம்)
- 2 dry red chili(சிகப்பு மிளகாய்)
- few curry leaves (கருவேப்பில்லை)
- 1 tsp coconut oil (தேங்காய் எண்ணெய்)
- Heat a tsp coconut oil roast the Toor dal, hing, methi seeds, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, till it turns golden.
- Transfer the roasted ingredients to a mixie jar, add 2 tbsp freshly grated coconut, green chili, and grind to a fine paste with little water.
- Add ground coconut paste with the churned curd and a tsp salt.mix well.
- temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves, chili in coconut oil.
- Now drop the tadka over the mor kuzhambu and garnished with coriander leaves.
- Pacha more kuzhambu ready, serve it with steamed rice and any curry of your choice!
you can add ladies' finger(vendakkai) always fry the vendakkai n low to medium flame so that it will turn crips well. also, do not over fry the tadka
don't add water more water to curd, because this pacha mor kuzhambu is little thick than the normal morkuzhambu
Tips and Variations to make Perfect Mor Kuzhambu:
- Usually to make the Mor Kuzhambu we always use the sour curd, But I have used the fresh homemade curd. Since we are not cooking on the stovetop it’s better to use mild sour curd.
- Roast the ingredients like methi, cumin, toor dal to golden make sure that we should not burn it. Then the mor kuzhambu tastes bitter.
- use coconut oil for tadka, it will added the flavors to the Pacha Mor Kuzhambu.
Are you making this recipe? I would like to see your creations so snap a photo and tag @premasculinary on Instagram with the hashtag #premasculinary
please give ***** and comment below.
You can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram or more easy recipes.
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
Read our Recipe Blog: www.premascook.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Let’s all stay inside our Home sweet Home!! Tata Bye!