Soya Chunks Biryani Recipe, Marinated Juicy, spicy soya chunks cooked with Long Grain Basmati Rice in Pressure Cooker made at Home with Love❤ Tasty Meal Meaker Biryani Recipe cooked under 45 mins with simple and healthy ingredients soya chunks. Meal Maker Biryani is the Tastiest biryani you will ever try, the masala is delicious with just the right amount of spice while the soya pieces are well-cooked, soft, succulent and well- marinated. The aroma of the biryani itself is enough to make your stomach churn with hunger and I promise, if you’re a biryani fan, this is going to be your next favorite.
When you get bored at restaurants Biryani, go to the kitchen, make this delicious Soya chunk biryani and make the yummiest biryani to fill your tummies 😍This is my favorite Biryani, if there’s biryani on the table😍😍 forever love 🤩
Here is a Short youtube Video, Do checkout before proceeding to the Meal Maker Biryani Recipe, I have well explained the Soya chunks biryani Recipe in Tamil(it’s a Voice over video). I have shared Tips and Tricks to make Perfect Soya Chunks Biryani in a Pressure cooker. Don’t Forget to Subscribe to the Channel and press the bell icon to get the notification if I post a new recipe.
I products I have used to make this Soya chunks Biryani is Long Grain India Gate Basmati Rice, Vadi Soya Chunks, Homemade Biryani Masala, Homemade Curd, Homemade Ghee, and the Pressure Cooker I have used is Prestige Pressure Cooker 3.1 L. I hope these pieces of information are very useful to you to make good Biryani at Home. Let’s Check the Soya Chunks Biryani Recipe in Detail.
More Super Tempting Biryani Recipes like Kuska Biryani Recipe, Mint Chana Pulao Recipe, Kothamalli Biryani Recipe, Paneer Biryani Recipe, Dindigul Thalapakatti Biryani Recipe, Ambur Biryani Recipe, Hyderabadi Dum Biryani recipe
Soya chunks biryani Recipe in Tamil Video:
Soya chunks biryani Recipe in Pressure Cooker, Meal Maker Biryani Recipe:
- To marinate Soya chunks
- 2 cups of Soya Chunks
- 3cups of Water for soaking the soya chunks
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Homemade Biryani Masala
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp Salt
- To make Biryani
- 1 cup Basmati Rice - 1 Cup (250 Ml)
- Water - 1½ Cups
- 1 tsp Homemade Ghee
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 2 Clove
- 2 Cardamom
- 1-star anise
- 2 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Green Chilies, Chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger & Garlic
- 2 Tomatoes grinded
- a hand full Mint Leaves
- Coriander Leaves for garnishing
- Soak soya chunks in water for 15 mins
- Soak Basmati rice for 20 mins
- Squeeze the soya chunks and marinate it with curd, lime juice, red chili powder, turmeric powder, biryani masala, oil, salt.
- Let it sit for 20 mins
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil, add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and roast them
- Add onions, green chilies and saute
- Add ground ginger garlic and saute them
- Add tomatoes puree or ground tomatoes and saute
- Add the soya chunks and cook for 5 mins
- Add mint leaves, salt and mix well
- Add the soaked rice and add enough water
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles and let it rest for 10 mins
- Serve the Soya chunks rice hot with some raita.
How to marinate the Meal Maker to make Good Meal Maker biryani:
1. Soak soya chunks in water for about 10-15 mins.
2. Soak Basmati rice for 20 mins, drain the water. set aside.
3. Now squeeze the soya chunks and drain the water thoroughly, add the soya chunks to a bowl and marinate it with curd, lime juice, red chili powder, turmeric powder, biryani masala, oil, salt.
4. Let it sit for 20 mins.
5. Heat oil in a pressure cooker, add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and roast them
6. Add onions, green chilies, ginger garlic paste and saute them
7. Add tomatoes puree or ground tomatoes and saute well with a hand full of mint leaves.
8. Add the marinated soya chunks and cook for 5 mins
9. Add the soaked rice and ghee mix well.
10.add enough water and pressure cook for 2 whistles and let it rest for 10 mins or wait till the pressure releases by itself.
11. Finally, garnish it with coriander leaves and Serve the hot Soya chunks Biryani with some raita.
#SoyaChunkBiryanirecipeinTamil, #Soyachunkbiryanirecipe, #mealmakerrecipe, #Mealmakerbiryani, #premasculinary, #Biryani recipe, #SoyachunksPulaoRecipe
I would love to hear from you. if you have made this recipe then rate the recipe or leave a comment below. if you like this recipe then do share the recipe link on Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/premasculinary), Twitter & Pinterest. for the Instagram mention, @premasculinary or tag #premasculinary
Enjoy Cooking Have a Happy Day!!!