Eggless Mawa cupcakes recipe, 3 ways of making Mawa Cake Recipe – Roasted Almond Mawa Cake, Kesar Pistachio Mawa Cake, Choco Chip Mawa Cake. Mawa cupcakes recipe is the Cupcakes enriched with fresh Mawa/Khoya(reduced milk), butter, and wheat flour topped with chopped roasted almonds, pistachios, and chocolate chips. Super Moist Mawa cakes or Cupcakes are delicious with cardamom flavor. The first time I had this Mawa Cupcake in Raju Omlet @jlt, I just really love the taste. I just want to share the recipe with you all in the Eggless version of Mawa Cupcakes. Do check out my Simple Eggless Vanilla Recipe which is a hit recipe.
- Why you should try this Mawa Cupcake recipe, First reason, it’s eggless, used wheat flour, less sugar. Making at home reduces calorie consumption and also saves money. Finally Baking at home brings joy 🙂
- About the Ingredients of the Mawa Cake Recipe, If you want to bake a perfect cake or cupcake you should bring all the ingredients to room temperature and then make it. Especially butter should in room temperature.
- If you want to make a Mawa Cake with egg, Skip the curd and use eggs on your cake.
- How to make Mawa cake in the microwave? Transfer the cake batters into a microwave-safe dish. microwave for 3-4 minutes on full power. The cake will bubble and puff in the microwave just as it would in the oven. Check to see if the cake is baked by sticking a toothpick straight down into the center. The toothpick should come out clean. Microwave Mawa Cake is ready!
- How to make a steamed Mawa cake? same like dhokla, grease a vessel and transfer the cake batter and steam it for 10 to 15 mins or until soft and fluffy. Steamed Mawa cake ready. These are some ways if you don’t have an oven to make a cake.
some more easy tips and suggestions to make a perfect and soft mawa cake recipe and idea to make it 3 types of Mawa cakes.
Generally if you mawa cakes they are topped with almonds and pistachios. But this eggless version of Mawa cupcakes I have added Kesar flavored pistachios(Kesar Pistachio Mawa Cake), Almonds soaked overnight and peeled the skin, chopped and used as a topping. For kids finally topped with chocolate chips.
Mawa cake recipe video:
recipe card for Eggless Mawa cupcake recipe:
- 1 & ½ cup Wheat flour/கோதுமை மாவு
- ¾ cup khoya/Mawa/ கோவா(grated)
- 100g butter/வெண்ணெய் (@room Temperature)
- 1 cup Sugar/சர்க்கரை
- ½ cup Thick milk/பால் (adjust according to the consistency of the cake batter)
- ⅓ cup curd/தயிர்
- 6-7 Cardamom/ஏலக்காய்(crushed or powdered)
- ½ tsp baking soda/பேக்கிங் சோடா
- 1 tsp baking powder/ தேக்கரண்டி பேக்கிங் பவுடர்
- 3 tbsp Kesar flavored Pistachios/பிஸ்தா(chopped)
- 3 tbsp Almonds/பாதாம்(soaked overnight and chopped)
- 3 tbsp Chocolat/சாக்லேட்டட் chips
- First, Grate khoya/mawa and keep aside. Keep the butter at room temperature. crush or powder cardamom and keep aside.
- Let's start making the cupcakes, Now take the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl & beat it for 2 mins or till you get the creamy consistency.
- Add in the mawa, curd, and little milk beat well.
- Add cardamom powder.
- sieve the dry ingredients like wheat flour, Baking Soda and Baking Powder, mix gently.
- Now check the consistency of the batter. If the batter is too thick add little milk(1 or 2 tbsp). Mix well.
- Now the Mawa Cupcakes Batter ready. Let's Pour into the prepared muffin tin.
- Top the cupcakes with Kesar pistachios, chopped badam and chocolate chips in each mold.
- bake until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean — 45-50 minutes.
- remove the tin from the oven and Cool cupcakes in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
add sour curd for a good result.
Eggless Mawa cupcakes recipe, 3 ways of making Mawa Cake Recipe Step by step:
2. Let’s start making the cupcakes, Now take the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl & beat it for 2 mins or till you get the creamy consistency.
3. Add in the Mawa, curd, and little milk beat well.
5. sieve the dry ingredients like wheat flour, Baking Soda and Baking Powder, mix gently.
6. Now check the consistency of the batter. If the batter is too thick add little milk(1 or 2 tbsp). Mix well.
8. Top the cupcakes with Kesar pistachios, chopped badam and chocolate chips in each mould.
10. remove the tin from the oven and Cool cupcakes in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.