Pudalangai Paal kootu recipe is shared by my friend Vakula. In our Usual Chit chat over the phone, she told the Preparation Ideas of Pudalangai Kootu recipe. Initially, I was like bit confused how milk takes in kootu and then followed her instruction and made this Kootu, it came out very well. Thanks, Vakul For this Super easy Kootu recipe.
Pudalangai Paal Kootu recipe Video:
Recipe Card For Pudalangai Paal Kootu recipe:
- 150 g Pudalangai(snake gourd)
- 1 green chili
- few curry leaves
- ⅓ cup thick coconut milk
- ⅓ cup thick cow milk
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp urad dal
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- take ½ cup water boil the chopped pudalangai
- add curry leaves and green chili boil that along with the Pudalangai.
- add coconut milk, cow milk and boil it
- add sugar and salt boil well.
- temper with mustard seeds and urad dal in coconut oil.
2. always add thick coconut milk for better taste
3. temper with coconut oil or ghee for good taste
Pudalangai Paal Kootu with milk Step By Step Photos:
Take Pudalangai and clean it, chop them into small pieces. take 1/2 cup water boil the chopped pudalangai
add curry leaves and green chili boil that along with the Pudalangai.
add coconut milk, cow milk and boil it. add sugar and salt boil well.
temper with mustard seeds and urad dal in coconut oil.
Do try this delicious paal kootu recipe and enjoy!
Have a happy Weekend!