Hummus Recipe with step by step Photos and Video. Hummus made at home without Tahini Sauce. Tabbouleh is the lebanese salad that is shared recipe recently. I wanted to make the complete Arabic Plate with Pita bread, Falafel and finally the mission Accomplished. Is there any one in the world hate Hummus? Healthy and Nutirtious Dip with Raw Vegetables.
I love all Types of Hummus like Hummus with Garlic, Lebanese Hummus, Hummus with Tahini. But today am Sharing the Hummus recipe without Tahini, as in some place we will not get it and some people doesn’t like it so this simple Hummus recipe can make in just 5 mins if you have cooked Chickpeas at home. You can have it even with Chapathi as Indian Twist.
How to cook Chickpeas and Store it? this post will help you to get idea of how to cook and make the chickpeas ready for making the hummus.
Hummus Recipe Video,
How to make Hummus Recipe Step by step Photos,
Take a cup of chickpeas(kondai kadalai) soak it for 3 hours or overnight. Cook it till it becomes soft.
In a food processor, add the cooked chickpeas(drain water completely), sesame seeds.
add 2garlic,lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon of salt and olive oil and pulse until smooth.
Spoon into serving dish, swirl a little olive oil over the top and sprinkle with garnishe with little paprika and serve it as a dip with raw vegetables or sandwich it in breads.
Recipe Card for Hummus Recipe without Tahini,
- 1 cup chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- ⅓ cup sesame seeds
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil (plus more for garnishing)
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Garnishes: A sprinkling of paprika, a swirl of olive oil
- Take a cup of chickpeas(kondai kadalai) soak it for 3 hours or overnight. Cook it till it becomes soft.
- In a food processor, add the cooked chickpeas(drain water completely), sesame seeds, garlic,lemon juice, ½ teaspoon of salt and olive oil and pulse until smooth.
- Spoon into serving dish, swirl a little olive oil over the top and sprinkle with garnishes—a little paprika
2. while grinding if it is very thick just with oil dont add water.
Ramadan Kareem to all!