Drinking Tea/Chai is very good for health. Long back I have posted how to make Perfect Chai/Ginger Tea recipe on Youtube do check that. Basically am a coffee person but makes good Tea. Tea without milk is my way of drinking tea. I don’t like adding milk in tea but very first time tasted the chai with full cream milk is zafrani chai. Feel like having a dessert with the flavor of saffron and cardamom but the taste was too good.Ice Lemon Tea, is my fav drink and love to have it with my meal. You can see the malai on top of the tea show how thick the milk. Do try to add thick milk for good chai.
Making Zafrani Chai Recipe, Saffron Tea Recipe, Kesar Chai recipe Video:
Zafrani Chai Recipe, Saffron Tea Recipe, Kesar Chai Recipe Card:
- ½ cup water(Paani)
- 1 cup milk(Thoth)(full cream milk)
- 1 tbsp tea leaves(i used taj mahal tea powder)
- A pinch Kesar/Saffron strands(10 -12 strands)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder or 2-3 crushed cardamom
- 1 tbsp sugar or as per taste
- Add water to a pan and let it boil. Add saffron strands and cardamom, let it boil.
- Add milk and tea leaves or Tea powder.
- Let the tea leaves boil well.
- Add the milk and sugar mix well.
- Strain the tea into a glass or cup
- Refreshing Zafrani chai or saffron tea is ready to serve.
Step by step instructions for the Zafrani Chai Recipe, Saffron Tea Recipe, Kesar Chai:
step: 1 Take a pan and boil the water and then add a pinch of saffron to it.
step: 2 Add crushed cardamom or cardamom powder to the boiling water. Add the tea leaves and let it boil.
step: 3 Add milk to the boiling water and then add sugar mix well.
Step: 4 Once done strain the tea into a cup or glass and then garnish with 2-3 saffron strand while serving. Serve immediately. Hot Chai is always tasted good.
Get full detailed recipe with step by step pics and exact measurement for more recipe check www.premascook.com.
Connect with us:
Read our Post on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/premasculinary/
Subscribe to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c…