Tomato Coriander Chutney Recipe with step by step pictures and video recipe. Tomato Coriander(Tamatar dhania) Chutney Recipe for idli or dosa. This is very flavorful and can be made within 5-10 mins time. No cutting and chopping, required and no coconut used to make tomato(thakkali in Tamil) coriander(kothamalli in Tamil) chutney recipe. If I make this at home everyone will have the uncountable number of idli and dosa. Too good in taste and the healthy twist of normal tomato chutney, Coriander. Coriander has a lot of health benefits. Taking coriander in our day to day life is too good for health and increase immunity in our body.
Tomato Coriander chutney recipe is usually we will make in our home and very familiar with Tamilian houses. Tomato coriander chutney Andra style is a bit spicy than the normal one. They will use red chilies instead of the green chilies. Here I have shared the Thakkali Chutney recipe with Kothamali using the red chilies. Since it is fried in oil it won’t be much spicier. If you feel it is spicy red the number of chilly while making the chutney.
Do check the collection of easy Chutney recipes,
- Onion Tomato Chutney, red chutney recipe
- Tomato Garlic Chutney
- Coconut Coriander Chutney
- Vadagam Chutney recipe
Tomato Coriander Chutney recipe Video below:
Tomato Coriander Chutney recipe with Step by step Pictures and Procedures
step: 1 Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions, tomatoes and dry red chilis. Once it turns the soft switch off the stove and let it cool for some time. Add them in a mixie jar, add a tsp of salt. Initially grind them without tomatoes.
step:2 Add the coriander leaves and grind it.
step:3 Add tomatoes and grind it. Tomato Coriander chutney is ready to have with hot idli or dosa.
recipe card for Tomato chutney recipe:
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 4 dry red chilis(adjust according to your taste)
- 2 medium-sized onion, diced
- a bunch of fresh coriander
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions, tomatoes and dry red chilis. Once it turns the soft switch off the stove and let it cool for some time. Add them in a mixie jar, add a tsp of salt. Initially grind them without tomatoes.
- Add the coriander leaves and grind it.
- Add tomatoes and grind it. Tomato Coriander chutney is ready to have with hot idli or dosa.
Do check all my chutney and thogaiyal collections.
Have a nice day!