Vada Pappu Recipe with Step by Step Pictures and Video. Vada Pappu Prasadham will be offered to the God Rama During Rama Navami along with Neer Moor and Panakam. It is made of Moong dal(pesara pappu), Carrot, cucumber(dosa kaya), Coconut(kob bari), lime juice(nimma rasam), chilli(karam) and salt. Sri Rama Navami is around the corner. I wanted to share the date of Rama Navami this year, Wednesday, April 5th Rama Navami 2017 in Arunachal Pradesh. Wishing you all my reader and friends Happy Rama Navami to all and enjoy the Festival!
Step By Step Vada Pappu Recipe,
Recipe Card For Vada Pappu Recipe:
- ½ cup Moong dal(Pesarappu)
- 1 tbsp Coconut(kob bari)
- 1 Carrot chopped thinly
- 1 Cucumber(dosa kaya) chopped
- 1 tsp lime Juice
- Soak Moong Dal for 1 hour before you start making the salad. Once it soaked nicely wash and rinse the Moong dal and make it ready for making Vada Pappu.
- Drain the water completely from the moong dal and add it in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients, like cucumber, coconut, carrot, lime juice and salt.
- Add the salad finally and mix everything well. Vada Pappu is ready for Neivedyam. If you are making it for Neivedyam don't taste it before Prayer.
We can add Raw mango chunks with the salad.
Vada Pappu Recipe Video,
Happy Rama Navami to all…