Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe with Step by Step Pictures and Videos. Schezwan Fried rice is made of Homemade Schezwan sauce so no artificial colour and preservatives used. Simple Vegetable Fried Rice Recipe that is the Chinese style is entirely different from this Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe. Made the Hot and Sour Swchezwan Sauce from the scratch and then made the Schezwan Fried Rice. You can check the Schezwan Noodles Recipe made with Chinese Hakka Noodles. Let’s See How I Made the Chings Style Schezwan Fried Rice without Egg.
Homemade recipe of Schezwan Sauce,
- Soak the Dry Red Chilli for 10-15 mins and then grind it to a fine paste.
- Take Spring onions, chop it finely. Heat oil in a wok and then saute the spring onions on it.
- Add the ground chilli paste. Add a tbsp of Vinegar, tbsp Soya sauce mix well. Once it becomes thick change it to a container. You add a tsp of sugar if you want otherwise skip it. Make large quantity and reserve it Fridge whenever you want to make Schezwan noodles or Fried rice we can use it. Try to avoid of using store bought Schezwan masala.
Points to remember to Make Perfect Schezwan Fried rice,
- Cook the rice properly, it should be sticky. See the tips provided here to cook the rice.
- The cooked rice should be at room temperature, don’t use the hot rice.
- I didn’t add salt to my sauce and also I didn’t add salt while cooking the rice. Make sure that you have added enough salt for making Schezwan fried rice.
- Your wok is very important, make sure that you always make in the high flame and also don’t let your vegetables to fully cook.
step by step pictures for the Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe,
Check the above procedure to make Schezwan sauce and make ready before you start making Schezwan fried rice. Add oil and saute chopped garlic. Add the vegetable and saute in high flame.
Add the Schezwan Sauce and mix well.
Add the cooked rice and mix well. Add pepper and mix well. Always saute in high flame. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Recipe card for Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe,
- For Schezwan Sauce:(large quantity to store)
- ½ cup chopped Spring onions
- 4 tbsp cup Chilli paste
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- For Schezwan Fried rice:
- 1 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp chopped Garlic
- 1 cup cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 cup mixed vegetables
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup cooked rice
- ½ tsp pepper powder
- spring onions for garnishing
- Check the above procedure to make Schezwan sauce and make ready before you start making Schezwan fried rice.
- Add oil and saute chopped garlic. Add the vegetable and saute in high flame.
- Add the Schezwan Sauce and mix well.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well. Add pepper and mix well.
- Always saute in high flame. Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Schezwan Fried rice recipe Video: