Who will say no to this Crispy and Crunchy Nankhatai? This Eggless version of Nankhatai made in Oven, with less ghee or fat. Very good snacks for kids. Easy Nankhatai can make less than an hour. Yes, of course, anyone can make. No Special Baking Techniques is required. This Nan Khatai Biscuit Recipe is Adopted from Tardalal Nankhatai Recipe with Slight changes in ingredients.
Diwali recipes are stacking up all over, This year I am totally busy with my Diwali orders can’t concentrate much on the blog but I have to update something new. People who don’t like to stand in front of oil and to avoid oily items try this Nankhatai recipe, very quick and Easy Diwali Snacks.
I would like to recommend you this the best Nankatai Recipe, fool proof recipe. Don’t hesitate to give a try. for the readers convenient I have uploaded the video of making Nankhatai. This Nankhatai making the video will help you to make Perfect Nankhatai. More Diwali Recipes check in Prema’s Culinary.
Nankhatai Recipe with Step by Step Pictures and Instructions,
Shift the Plain Flour, Baking soda, Baking Powder, keep aside. Take the Vanaspati or Ghee and then add ghee, Beat the vanaspati with sugar nicely till it becomes white color thick, creamy and smooth paste. It takes 5-10 mins times to get the creamy texture.
Once the vanaspati paste ready add the Rava to that mix and then shifted flour, Almond powder, and Elachi. combine everything well to the soft dough.
Divide the dough into equal parts and make it as the lemon sized balls. Slightly flattened it and arrange it on a greased baking tray. Before baking garnish on top with pistachios and bake it for 30 mins at 160-degree celsius.
Nankhatai Recipe In Detail,
- 1 and ½ cups plain flour (maida)
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup vanaspati/ghee
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup semolina (rava)
- 1 tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 2 tbsp powdered almonds (badam)
- 2 tbsp crushed pistachios
- Shift the Plain Flour, Baking soda, Baking Powder, keep aside.
- Add the ghee and powdered sugar in a bowl and whisk well for 10 to 12 minutes or until white in color, smooth and fluffy.
- Once the vanaspati paste ready add the Rava to that mix and then shifted flour, Almond powder, and Elachi. combine everything well to the soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal parts and make it as the lemon sized balls. Slightly flattened it and arrange it .Before baking garnish on top with pistachios and bake it for 30 mins at 160-degree celsius.
- Serve the Nankhatai with chai or with your fav drinks.
Nankhatai Recipe, Nan Khatai Recipe In Youtube Video below,
Tips To make Perfect Nankhatai,
- Making Nankhatai in oven is perfect option than any other methods, Since we can make nankhatai without oven also there some methods are there but still it won’t be perfect like the oven baked nankhatais.
- Adding Semolina(rava) gives very crispy bites so try do not avoid it.
- You can make Chocolate Nan Khatai with the cocoa powder or Nankhatai with Besan Flour both Tastes delicious, Do give a try with this Variations of Nankhatai.
Do try this Delicious Snacks and Enjoy!!