Actually, this is the old post. I was giving training to my maid for How to make Paneer Paratha I took this video. Initially, I made few and showed her and then she started doing it properly. Note that Anyone can make this paratha, no need of proper training and all. If you want to give a nice twist to this recipe, then add grated cheese along with the grated paneer and it is more kids friendly recipe.Made this paneer paratha with fresh homemade paneer
Top Paneer recipes,
- Paneer Tikka Masala, This version of Paneer Tikka Masala is very simple and easy to make. We can make it as gravy or Dry also. I have tried this version from Manjula’s Kitchen and came out very well.
- Paneer Bhurji, Delicious paneer side dish recipe and also very good stuffing for bread. This Paneer Bhurji recipe calls for a lot of vegetables which is very healthy version. I have shared the Tofu Bhuji Version in the same recipe.
- Gongura Paneer, A simple twist of Palak Paneer I have shared the recipe with Gongura leaves. Andar style Gongura Paneer suits for all rice and rotis.
- Paneer Jalfrezi, This is semi gravy side dish recipe with loads of vegetables. Very attractive and yummy recipe with a healthy version.
- Paneer raita, grated paneer in Dahi(yoghurt) which very good side dish recipe for vegetable biryani and all the rice items.
- Tamatar chaman, a delicious paneer gravy with tomato sauce. Tomato based gravy which is very tasty and yummy recipe.
- Paneer Matar Masala, Paneer Peas Masala with green peas is a very healthy recipe. Rich and delicious which is good for all occasions.
- Paneer Butter Masala, rich party food recipe which kids love to have. Never seen any buffet without paneer butter masala or any paneer dishes.
- Paneer Gobi Masala, similar like dum aloo this gravy is very thick and delicious. A colourful and tasty gravy. Apt recipe for Gobi Lovers.
- Paneer Pulao, if you are looking for simple variety rice recipe or one pot meal try this rice recipe which is very good for kids.
Paneer Paratha Step by Step Instructions with Pictures,
Let us make the Dough for Paneer Paratha. Take 2 cups of Whole Wheat flour and 1 tsp salt mix well. Pour 1 cup water little by little and knead the dough to a smooth soft dough.cover and allow the dough rest for 10-20 mins.
Meanwhile, make the stuffing for Paneer Paratha. Grate the paneer and then add the chilly powder, chat masala, turmeric powder, chopped green chilly and salt, mix well.
Mix the Paneer stuffing well. If you want you can add more Indian Spices like gram masala or amchur powder etc…
Roll them into lemon sized balls,keep aside. Paneer Stuffing is ready now, let us make paratha out of the paneer stuffing.
Let us stuff the paratha with paneer stuffing. Now take the dough, dust some flour and divide them into equal sized balls.with a rolling pin, roll the dough to circles and then flatten it. Place the paneer stuffing on one of the rolled dough cover it.
Sprinkel some flour and roll the stuffed paratha with the rolling pin.Flatten it like chapati. Stuffed paneer paratha is ready for cook now.
Heat the Tawa, cook the paratha by applying a spoon of ghee. Flip the other side and cook it. Turn over and flip, till it cook evenly.
Paneer Stuffed Paratha is ready to serve. Keep in a hot box, once made and serve it hot.
Paneer Paratha Recipe Below:
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- oil or ghee to make paratha
- For stuffing:
- 1 cup grated paneer
- 2 green chillies
- ½ tsp chat masala
- ½ tsp red chilly powder
- ⅓ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt.
- Take 2 cups of Whole Wheat flour and 1 tsp salt of mix well.
- Pour 1 cup water little by little and knead the dough to a smooth soft dough.
- cover and allow the dough rest for 10-20 mins.
- Meanwhile, make the stuffing.
- Grate the paneer and then add the chilly powder, chat masala, turmeric powder, chopped
- green chilly and salt, mix well.
- Roll them into lemon sized balls,keep aside.
- Now take the dough, dust some flour and divide them into equal sized balls.
- with a rolling pin, roll the dough to circles and then flatten it.
- Place the paneer stuffing on one of the rolled dough cover it.
- Sprinkel some flour and roll the stuffed paratha with the rolling pin.
- Flatten it like chapati.
- Heat the Tawa, cook the paratha by applying a spoon of ghee.
- Flip the other side and cook it. Turn over and flip, till it cook evenly.
- Paneer Stuffed Paratha is ready to serve.
Paneer Paratha Recipe Video:
Have a nice day!!!