Karadaiyan Nombu Adai Recipe video, Newly updated video and step by step procedure of Karadaiyan Nombu Adai Recipe. You can check the Karadaiyan Nombu Pooja Procedures, Dates and solkas in this link. Karadaiyan nombu is next week Monday 14 Th March 2016 so I though to post the video before a week so that the readers and the beginners make use of it.
I have posted the recipe 2010 with the procedure in detail and that time I didn’t update the step by step pics, so here am posting that also. This recipe calls for Rice flour, no need wash rice and soak, then grinding and all. Takes lot of time and for working ladies morning need to finish pooja and then go to work so I have made this karadaiyan nombu adai with rice flour. If you want to processed rice flour check here.
I have been taking this nombu almost 12 yrs now and never failed to do fasting on this day. I strictly follow the recipe and measurement, so this recipe never flop and yesterday also I took the video only for my Youtube channel and published.
Happy Karadaiyan Nombu to all in Advance!!!
Karadaiyani Nombu Adai Recipe, Sweet Adai/Vella Adai Recipe Video:
Karadaiyani Nombu Adai Recipe, Savory \ Uppu Adai recipe Video:
Few tips to make it perfect:
- If you are using the store bought rice flour then roast it before use also make sure that it should not burn.
- You can make this using the store bought idiyappam flour also but before adding salt, check the ingredients in the packet whether salt added or not, in that skip salt while making.
- If you are making sweet adai the syrup consistency is not so thick as one string, just the little thick ok, pisuppu patham is good for making the Adai.
- You roast karamani and pressure cook or you can soak overnight and pressure cook, it’s up to you.
- You can add coconut bits or grated coconut, but coconut bits taste nice.
- Let the dough cool down and then start making adai, you can grease your hand either by rice flour or with ghee.
- steam it in idly pan separately.
Do try adai and make this as neivedyam for God!!!