Tofu Bhurji or Tofu Scramble recipe, with step by step pictures and videos, Tofu Bhurji is the another variation of Paneer Bhurji with a small vegan twist, the tofu bhurji is easy to make under 15 mins and simply awesome with rotis or with bread. I usually grilled tofu sandwich out of tofu bhurji for breakfast as well as aishu’s snack box,she loves it. This no onion no garlic version of tofu bhurji is suitable for vrat ka khana also.
Tofu Bhurji Recipe,The best homemade tofu scramble recipes. Tofu scramble is a popular quick and easy scrambled egg substitute for vegetarians and vegans. Most vegetarian restaurants and many breakfast and brunch places serve up some version of this dish, but it’s simple and easy enough to make at home with little more than tofu, a few veggies, a skillet and some seasonings.
Tofu bhurji recipe video,make tofu scramble, Masaledaar tofu bhurji under 15 mins:
lets see step by step procedure for Masaledaar Tofu Bhurji :
crumble the tofu/soya paneer by hand or just a pulse in mixie and keep aside.heat oil or ghee or butter in a pan. add cumin seeds and crackle them. Now add the grated tofu, chopped tomatoes and green chilies fry well.
Add the bell peppers or you can add boiled green peas also at this stage and fry it. Now add in the spice powders like turmeric powder and garam masala, saute it for a while. Finally add the scrambled tofu and saute of 5 mins and remove it from the stove. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve it with rotis.
if you are looking for more paneer recipes then do check GONGURA PANEER CURRY,PANEER JALFREZI,PANEER DAHI(YOGURT) RAITA,MATAR PANEER MASALA,PANEER TIKKA MASALA,CHILLI PANNER,KADHAI PANEER,PANEER GOBI MASALA.
Tips to make healthy tofu bhurji and serving suggestions:
- make sure the Tofu is little dry, if not wrap it in a kitchen towel for some time to remove the excess water from it.otherwise tofu become melt if it is with water.
- You can add green peas or veggies of your choice while making the bhurji.
- You can stuff the tofu bhurji in between two toasted bread sliced to make a healthy Tofu Sandwich.It can be placed in a chapati and make it into a roll and serve for kids.
- This can be used as a filling for parathas,Samosa,Bread rolls as well.
- Replace tofu with paneer and follow the same proceed to make paneer bhurji also for egg bhurji fry egg and add it with veggies.
- 350 gm tofu,scrambled
- 1 medium sized onion,chopped
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tsp oil or ghee
- ½ cup green peas, optional
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 1 to ½ tsp salt (adjust per taste)
- 1 tsp ginger chopped
- 2 Green chillichopped
- scrumble the tofu/cottage cheese by hand or just a pulse in mixie and keep aside.
- heat oil or ghee or butter in a pan. add cumin seeds and crackle them.
- Now add the grated ginger, chopped tomatoes and green chillies fry well.
- Add the bell peppers or you can add boiled green peas also at this stage and fry it.
- Now add in the spice powders like turmeric powder and garam masala, saute it for a while.
- Finally add the scrambled tofu and saute of 5 mins and remove it from the stove. Garnish it with coriander leaves.
Have a nice day!!!