- shift the flour and baking power,keep aside.
- pre heat the oven and make ready.
- Mix the vinegar with 50 ml water and mix well,keep aside.
- Mix the tutti fruitti and nuts with 1 tsp plain flour,keep aside.
- Add the butter,salt and sugar in a mixing bowl,beat it with high speed for 5 mins or the beat it till the mix become soft and fluffy.
- Now add in the shifted baking powder and flour and beat well
- Then add in the vanilla extract,milk powder and the vinegar+water mix ,beat well for another 5 mins.
- Beat the mix well until it become light and fluffy.Reserve some fruit and nut mix for topping and then add in the nut and fruit mix and mix well with flour.
- Arrange the muffin liners on the pan and then drop the mix.Add the reserved fruit and nut on top of the mix .
- Now bake if for 30 mins at 180 degree celcius,once done take it out from the oven and cool it for sometime.
1. instead of milk powder you can add milk but the milk powder gives the muffin a nice texture.
2. coating the flour with fruits to make them visible on top otherwise it will settle down at the bottom.