I am great fan of Veg Chow Mein.Noodles which made in indo Chinese style is the one we all really love.This recipe is very simple which is made of home made schezwan sauce,gives nice flavour to the noodles.Do try this easy and simple recipe.
Serves : 3
Cooking and Preparation time : 30 mins
1 noodles pocket
2 cups vegetables (i used beans, carrots, cabbage and capsicum)
1/4 cup spring onions.finely chopped
1 tbsp oil
2 dry Red chilly
1/4 cup spring onions, finely chopped
1/2 tsp pepper powder
salt as required
For Schezwan Sauce:
3-4 dry red chillies
1 inch ginger
5 garlic cloves
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp vinegar
- Make the Schezwan Sauce first by soaking the dry red chillies for an hour.Drain the water and add it into the mixie jar.Grind the chillies along with ginger,garlic,tomato sauce,soya sauce and vinegar into a fine paste.Keep aside.
Julienne cut the vegetables and make it ready.
- Boil the noodles and drained in cold water.
Heat oil in the wok and add the dry red chillies.
- Reserve little spring onion for garnishing.Now add the vegetables,saute for few seconds and then add the sauce.
Add the cooked noodles and then mix it with sauce,saute for few seconds and remove it from the stove. Garnish it with Spring onions.
Serve hot vegetable loaded schezwan Noodles with simple tomato sauce
- I used the home made schezwan sauce,you can add the store bought sauces also.
- According to your taste bud you can adjust the amount of sauce while adding it.
Have a Nice Day!!!