Pizza cup is a wonderful idea for kids party Menu.I made this pizza cups and Macaroni Fruit Salad yesterday for Aishu’s class party celebration.I have chosen the mushrooms pizza recipe since all the kids love the mushroom and cheese combo.Her friends enjoyed it a lot. If you are planning for a kids party, this would be a wonderful choice and sure all the kids love it.
Yields : 12 mini Pizza Cups
Ingredients For Pizza Dough:
1 and 1/2 cups Plain Flour
1 tsp Salt
3/4 tsp Active Dry Yeast
1/2 cup Lukewarm water
1 tbsp Olive oil
1/2 cup Mushrooms,chopped
2-3 tsp Pizza Sauce
1/2 Green Bell Pepper chopped
1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper Chopped
1/2 Tomatoes chopped
50 g Cheese,grated
Check the basic dough preparation here for detail steps and then proceed with below steps for pizza cups.
- Add the dry ingredients, including yeast, in a large bowl. Add water and olive oil and knead them well like a chapati dough consistency.Cover it with a wet cloth or wrap it.Leave it for about 2-3 hour or till the size is doubled.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal parts.Dust the work surface,take a part of the dough.
- Flatten it using the rolling pin and using cutter,cut it into circles and Repeat it for other parts also.
- Arrange the dough inside the muffin tin and topped with pizza sauce,cheese,bell peppers and tomatoes.
- Bake it at 180 degree Celsius for 15 minutes or till the edges turns light brown.
- Once it baked let it cool for sometime and then arrange the pizza cups in muffin liners and serve it.
- Change the toppings of your choice,if you are making especially for kids then topped more with vegetables to make it healthy or you can topped with paneer also.
- you can try it with wheat flour instead plain flour if you are health conscious
Have a Nice Day!!!