Are you looking for any Yogurt Dip Recipes ??? or Side dish for Briyani ??? Try this Dahi Paneer raita,this is wonderful quick and simple finger licking dip.This dip can do double duty as a raita! Not only will it taste good with any kind of chips or dippers, it is also a great accompaniment for your favourite rice.Lets Proceed with the recipe
1 cup Curd/natural Yogurt
100 g Paneer Crumbled
1 Green chilly,finely chopped (optional)
1 medium Sized Onion,finely Chopped
1 Medium sized Tomato,finely chopped
A pinch cumin powder
A pinch chilli Powder
- If you are using the frozen paneer, thaw it and then crumble it.
- In a bowl,whisk the yogurt for 30 seconds and keep aside.
- Add the chopped onion and tomatoes and mix well.
- Add in the crumbled paneer and salt mix well.
- Add in the chilly and combine well.
- Sprinkle with the cumin and chilli powder and then serve.
- You can use mayonnaise instead of curd.
- You can use tofu instead of paneer if you are weight conscious.
- I used the Juliet tomatoes,you can try with any tomatoes.
Have a nice day!!!
Technorati Tags: dip recipes,chip dip recipes,healthy dip recipes,Indian dip recipes,vegetable dip recipes,hot dip recipes,Paneer dip recipes,raita recipes,indian raita recipes,paneer raita recipes,raita,Dahi,Paneer,Raita,dip,Paneer Recipes