While am checking my Label- Breakfast Recipes,really don’t know how i forgot to post the simple Idiyappam Recipe here Luckly made it couple of days before and clicked.Here am sharing the recipe
Serves : 2-3
2 cups Rice Flour
3 cup Water
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Salt
- Boil the water along with oil and salt.
- Add in the boiled water and mix well with the flour.
- Dough is very hot so use a ladle to mix.
- Once you can able to handle the dough with hands then mix it and make a soft dough using hands.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and fill it into the idiyappam press.
- Squeeze out the dough on to a greased idiyappam plate or idly stand.Steam it.
- Once done, cool down for sometime and remove it in a plate.
- I used the omapodi press to make this idiyappam.
- Don’t make too many layers while making because the flour will not get cook.
- If the first batch is steaming in process use a wet cloth to cover the dough otherwise it will become dry soon.
Have a Nice Day!!!