Made this Egg less vanilla cake few days back for our Wedding Anniversary.This vanilla cake recipe is very simple and taste delicious.This cake is perfect to do layers and cream frosting.I have already shared a post about how to make fondant roses and i used those roses for deco.If you have any idea to make a cakes for valentines day do try this cake with simple rose deco on topLets Proceed with the recipe.
1 tsp Baking powder
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1/4 cup melted butter/Oil
1 and 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Milk
- Pre heat the oven.Shift the Plain flour,baking powder,baking soda and add it in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the milk,salt and sugar,mix well till the sugar dissolves completely.
- Add in the melted butter.
- Finally add the vinegar and mix well.
- Grease the pan and transfer the cake mix.Bake it at 180 degree Celsius for about 25-30 minutes.
- Once done remove it from the oven and cool down.
- Remove the grease paper and cool the cake completely before frosting.Mean while beat the whipping cream with icing sugar.
- Layer the cake into 2 and apply the frosting all over the cake.
- Pipe the sides and corners of the cake.
- Arrange the roses at one heart and then pipe the leaf deco at the corners of the roses.
- On the other heart i wrote the Anniversary wordings.You can change and write your own wordings
Here is the basic vanilla cake with cream frosting is ready to taste
1. If the consistency of this cake batter is too thick then add a tbsp of milk and mix well.Don’t add water it makes your cake to break.
2. Instead of butter you can use any odorless oil.
3.For Eggless chocolate cake you should replace 1/3 cup of flour into cocoa powder,shift it and then add it.
4.If you want to make it in vegan version then you can replace the milk into almond milk or soy milk.
Have a Nice Day!!!