Need any special reason to make sweets??? kgs of cashews and silver wrap on your hand what you will doyup,my co sister bought me 7-8 kgs of mixed nuts from Dubai and Priti gave me sliver wrap so i made these beauties, day before yesterday.It taste really divine,you can’t stop eating one .
1/4 kg Cashew nuts
3/4 cup Sugar
1/4 cup water
3 drops Rose Essence
Silver warp for decoration(optional)
- Make the cashew nut powder, for that the nuts should not be moist,if it is moist then you won’t get powder, it will turn paste. To make cashew powder,pre heat an oven and keep the nuts in oven for 10 minutes to dry or dry roast the nuts in a kadai in low flame without decolouring the nuts.
- Drop the roasted cashews in a mixie jar make sure the jar should be dry.Powder it,run the mixie without stopping in between so that you will get even and fine powder.
- Transfer it into a plate.
- Boil water in a pan and dissolve the sugar in it.
- Boil it till it reaches one string consistency.
- Once it reaches the consistency,switch off the stove and then add in the essence
- Add the cashew nut powder little by little.
- Mix well till it forms a thick dough.
- Drop the dough in a plate and grease your hand with ghee,knead well when the mixture is still warm.
- Grease the tin with ghee and drop the dough set it nicely in the tin or you can roll it out in a plate.
- Decorate it with silver wrap if you have or omit this step
- Cut it into you desired shapes when it is still warm.
- Let it set for sometime and take it out slowly.Here is the kaju katli is ready to taste
Have a Nice Day!!!
Technorati Tags: Kaju katli recipe,Cashew burfi recipe,Indian sweet recipes,Diwali sweet recipes,easy diwali sweet recipes,Indian diwali sweet recipes,cashew,sweet recipes pictures blog,sweet recipes with step by step pictures,cashew Pakoda Recipe,Kaju katli recipe with step by step pictures,step wise pictures blog