Cashew Pakoda is the Perfect evening snack for a rainy day.This is delicious snack item which is crispy inside and crunchy outside.I made this pakoda using home made baji/bonda mix.Check here for baji/bonda mix recipe.
1 cup Baji/Bonda Mix
2 Medium sized onion sliced
2 Green chillies finely chopped
1 cup cashews halved
2 sprig curry leaves
1/4 cup water
Few mint leaves
Few coriander leaves
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
4-5 garlic crushed
Oil for frying
salt as needed
- Add the sliced onion,chopped chillies,coriander,garlic,mint leaves,curry leaves,fennel seeds and halved cashews and mix well.
- Add the baji/bonda mix,salt and water mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadai.Once it gets heated sprinkle the little pakoda mix all over the kadai,fry it.
- Turn the both side and fry till golden brown.
- Drain the oil and take it out and keep it in the kitchen paper for few minutes and then serve it.Repeat the same for remaining mix.
Have a nice day!!!
Technorati Tags: Pakoda Recipe,Cashew Pakoda Recipe,Pakoda,Onion Pakoda Recipe,Thool Pakoda Recipe,Evening snack Recipe,Snack Recipe