Today i prepared Pineapple kesari for the guests and channa sundal for the naivedyam.Pineapple kesari is very simple sweet recipe at the same time yummy sweet which can be made very quickly.If you want to try the microwave version of pineapple kesari please do check here.Both the methods are very simple and easy to make,please give a try and let me know your feedback
- 1 cup Rava/semolina
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Pineapple(chopped into small chunks)
- 4 tsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp Pineapple essence(optional)
- A pinch Cardamom powder
- 1 and 1/2 cup Water
- 5-10 Roasted Cashew nuts.
- Heat a tsp of ghee and fry the cashews nuts till golden brown.Take out the fried nuts in a plate and keep aside.
- Fry the rava in the same pan,till the raw smell goes.Take it out and keep aside.
- Boil the water well.
- Add the rava little by little and mix well without lumps.Then add the sugar and mix well.
- Now add the cardamom powder,cover and cook well.
- Add the chopped pineapple chunks(i used the tin pineapples,you can use the fresh ones too) and pineapple essence,mix well.
- After adding the pineapple don’t cover and cook it.
- Finally add the remaining ghee and cashews,mix well.Once the ghee oozes out,switch off the stove.
Technorati Tags: Kesari Recipe,Rava Kesari,Pineapple kesari,pineapple,Rava,Kesari,sooji halwa,sooji,sweet,semolina recipe,simple sweet recipe