After school holidays am back with one pot meal,few weeks before i bookmarked this recipe from Kalpana’s Blog.Yesterday made this and it became my family fav rice and every one enjoyed it.Thanks Kalpana for the recipe.You can also check the recipe for Gobi 65 here.
Recipe source:Life with Spices
Ingredients for Gobi 65:
1 Cauliflower flowerets(medium size)
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp Rice Flour
2 tbsp Corn Flour
A pinch Red Food Colour (optional)
1/2 tsp – Red chilli powder
Salt as required
Oil for deep frying
Ingredients for gobi65 Rice:
2 cups Basmati Rice(cooked)
1 cup Onions, finely sliced
1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
4-5 tsp Green Chillies
3/4 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1/4 tsp Garam Masala Powder
2 tbsp Coriander leaves, finely chopped
2 tsp Oil
Salt as required
- Semi cook the cauliflower flowerets and keep aside.In a mixing bowl add ,food colour, salt,ginger garlic paste and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Add flowerets ,corn flour, rice flour and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan dip each florets in the batter and deep fry them.Now Gobi 65 is ready.Lets make the rice.
- Cook the basmati rice and keep aside.Heat the oil in a pan add onion,ginger garlic paste , green chilies and saute well.
- Then add chilly powder,garam masala powder and salt mix them well.
- Add cooked rice.
- Mix well with the masala without breaking the rice.
- Now add Gobi 65 and mix them well.
- Finally add the chopped coriander leaves and serve hot.You can add the mint leaves instead of coriander,it will give nice aroma to the rice.
Now Gobi 65 rice is ready, serve hot with raitha.
Have Nice Day!!!
Technorati Tags: Variety rice,Lunch box Menu,Kids Lunch box idea,One pot meal,Cauliflower Recipes,Gobi 65,Gobi 65 rice