Aishu asked me to make some muffins,as they are celebrating onam today at school.Immediately i thought of making the eggless chocolate chip muffins.Since all the kids loves the chocolate flavour.Without any second thought,i made it yesterday .Hope the kids love it.Here am sharing the recipe .Do check here for the chocolate cup cake with frosting.
A Pinch Salt
125g Plain Flour/Maida
1tsp Baking Powder
1/2tsp Sodium Bicarbonate
20g Cocoa Powder
100g Chocolate Chips
1 and 1/2tsp Vinegar or lime juice
- Pre Heat the oven.Beat butter in a mixing bowl,until it become soft.
- Add sugar and salt and again beat well for 3 minutes or till it become light.
- Add milk and beat well.
- Add the flour,baking powder and bi carbonate,mix well.
- Add cocoa powder and blend well.
- Reserve a tbsp of chocolate chip and then add the remaining chocolate chips into the batter.After adding the chocolate chip don’t beat the batter just mix it.
- Finally add vinegar and mix it.
- Place the muffin liner into the baking tin.
- Add 3/4 th of batter on each liner.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top of the batter.
- Bake the First batch for 20 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Take the first batch out from the oven,cool for sometime and then repeat the above step for the second batch,bake it.
- Here is the Chocolate chip muffins are ready to taste.The taste of chocolate chip in each bite is really yummy!
Technorati Tags: Eggless chocolate chip muffins recipes,eggless chocolate muffin recipes,eggless chocolate muffin,muffin recipes,chocolate muffins recipe,eggless chocolate muffin recipe,recipe with step by step pictures,no butter NO EGG MUFFIN,beginner baking recipes,Chocolate chip Recipes,easy baking recipes,eggless baking recipes.