Few days back,i saw the recipe from here and book marked it to try,it came out so well.I didn't use any machine to knead the dough,but still the bread came out perfect.If you have machine you can use it or simply use your hand to knead the dough.Here I used the almond milk,if you could not find it you can use Soya milk also.I tried the same recipe using soya milk,it came out well.
6 cups plain flour
1/4 cup Sugar
1 and 1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 cup Oil (i used oilve oil)
1 and 1/2 tbsp Active Dry Yeast
2 cups Almond Milk(you can use normal milk if you could not find soy or almond milk)
- Just warm the milk for one minute not more than that and keep aside.
- Mix the flour with yeast,salt and sugar. Pre heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Before adding the milk to the flour just touch the milk and see,whether it is little warm or too hot.If it is too hot let it cool for few seconds and then add it ,hot milk kills the yeast.Should add only the warm milk.
- Start kneading the dough ,until it is elastic and firm.Add oil and knead dough till you get the soft dough.
- Once done wrap the bowl and allow it to rise for 1 hour or till the size of the dough becomes doubled in volume.
- You can bake it in one batch if your tin size is bigger or divide the dough and bake it by two batches.Here i used small square tin so i divided the dough and baked it into two batches.
- Grease the tin ,punch down and place the dough into the tin.Allow it to rise for 30 minutes or until it rises at top of the wrap.If you are using non stick tin no need to grease it.
- Bake it at 180 celcius for 20 – 25 minutes or till it done.once baked cool down for 5-10 minutes.So that it will not stick on the sides and comes out easily.
- Invert the tin and take out the bread slowly.Cool down for few minutes and then slice it.
Here the breads are ready
Store it in a zip lock or plastic cover in fridge,so that you can use it for one week.Do try this Bread and enjoy
Have a Nice day!!!