This cup cake recipe is very easy recipe using simple ingredients which is usually available at home.I made this cup cake for a “Go Green” theme party.This deco is very simple to make. I encouraged Aishu to do this deco.she really enjoyed while doing it.Do try this simple recipe and enjoy.
1 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup cold Milk
1 cup cold water
1 cup sugar
a pinch salt
3/4 cup cooking oil
1 tsp vinegar
I used the ready made wilton decoration icing tubes Pink,green,purple and yellow colours.
- Preheat the oven.Shift plain flour with baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and coco powder in a bowl.
- Add milk,cold water, sugar and salt,whisk well until the sugar gets dissolved.
- Add in the shifted flour and mix well with the milk mixture.stir and whisk gently.Make sure that the mixture should not have any lumps.
- Add cooking oil and stir gently.
- Finally add vinegar.Stir the mixture,until well combined.
- Place the cup cake liners into the muffin tins and then pour batter and bake for 15-20 minutes or until done.
Here is my cuties are ready for dress up now
- I used the grass tips for this deco.Using green colour icing tube i have completed the grass or leave design all over the cup cakes.
- Next i used the the flower tip for this flower design.Using pink,yellow and purple colour icing tube i made these flowers on top of the grass or leave design.
Here is the chocolate cup cake is ready with cream frosting.
I got this deco idea by seeing this flower pot.Do try this simple cup cake and use your creativity for the deco.
Have a nice day!!!