Today am featuring my friend Anitha’s recipe.She couldn’t able to send the picture of the recipe for my VIP cooking event.But she mailed this recipe to me,then I tried her recipe last week and the taste was really awesome.So on behalf of her am sharing this recipe with you all.Thanks Anitha.
2 1/2 cups Vegetables,chopped (i used cauliflower,beets, green peas, carrot,beans and potato)
1/2 cup Paneer or tofu( i used tofu)
2 tbsp Oil
1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
1 Onion, finely chopped
1 Tomato, finely chopped
2 Green chillies, finely chopped
1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
1 tsp Coriander powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 cup low fat milk or 3/4 cup full cream or Blending 1/4 cup cashew nuts with 1-cup milk (i used low fat milk)
1/2 tbsp corn-starch
- Fry Paneer or tofu with 1 tsp of oil and keep aside.Mix the corn starch with milk and keep aside.If you are using full cream or cashewnuts paste skip this step.
- Heat oil in a kadai,add fennel seeds.After seeds cracks,add the chopped onion,tomato,green chillies,ginger garlic paste saute for few minutes and then add turmeric powder and coriander powder,cook till raw smell goes.
- Now add the chopped vegetables,mix well and cover the pan.
- Let the vegetables cook just about half way.
- Add the milk and corn starch mix and Fried panner or tofu,cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Add more milk if you need more gravy.
- Finally add the gram masala and turn off the heat.Place the vegetable korma in a serving dish and garnish with cilantro.
Have Nice Day!!!