Curry Laksa is a popular Spicy Noodle Soup.I’ve been getting emails from reader requesting the Vegetarian Version of Curry Laksa Recipe and thus here it is…
- 1 tbsp Oilve oil
- 2 cups water
- 5 tofu puffs, cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 100 g Yellow Noodles/Vermicelli/Rice Noodles
- 10g Bean Sprouts/A hand full
- Salt to taste
For Curry paste:
- 1 stalks lemon grass (white part only, pounded)
- 2 lime leaves (optional)
- 3 Dry Red Chilli
- 2 small Onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Coriander seeds / Powder
- First make the curry paste.Grind the curry paste ingredients in blender,adding little water,into a smooth paste.
- In a stockpot, add the oil and sauté the grinded curry paste until aromatic.
- Add Bean Sprouts,sauté it for few minutes.
- Lower the heat to simmer. Add the coconut milk,water and evaporated milk.
- After adding the milk don’t cook it for more time.Once u have added the milk,immediately rinse the noodles, drained and add the noodle into the curry.
- Using a ladle, mix it well with curry and add pieces of tofu puffs on top of the noodles.After adding the noodle,just cook for one minute and switch off the stove immediately.
- Transfer the noodle into a serving bowl and Garnish it with Coriander leaves. Serve hot immediately from the stove.
Here is the Hot Curry Laksa Noodle for You…
Have a Nice Day!!!
I am sending this to Flavours of China Event...