Usually we make payasam,medhu vadai and sundal and offer the same as neivedyam to Saraswathi on the Saraswathi pooja.Here i want to share the recipe for Chole/Kondakadalai Sundal with you ladies.
- 1 cup Chole/kondakadalai
- 2 Red Chillies,break it into pieces
- 1 tbsp Grated Coconut
- Few Curry leaves
- A pinch hing
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Salt as Needed
- Soak the Chole in water overnight
- The next day pressure cook the chole with little salt,till it become soft.
- Heat the oil in a pan,add mustard seeds.Once the mustard seeds begins to splutter,add hing, curry leaves, broken red chillies and then add the cooked chole and salt and mix it well.We have already added salt while cooking chole so add little salt in this step.
- Finally add the grated coconut and mix it well
- The delicious kondakadalai sundal is ready for neivedhyam.
Wish u Happy Saraswathi Pooja to all my Readers and Friends!!!