There are so many kinds of BBQ sauces are available in the grocery store. Some have strong flavours and frequently overpower the taste.So i wanted to try BBQ sauce on my own.This sauce is vinegar and mustard based which is suitable for baking,dipping and grilling.
I used Tomato sauce,Apple cider vinegar and Molasses brown sugar,which gives Sweet as well as tangy flavours.You can use Mustard sauce instead of Mustard Powder and Normal Brown sugar instead of Molasses brown sugar.
- 120g Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsp Molasses Brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce(optional)
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp Freshly ground Black Pepper Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a small saucepan over medium heat,stir together the tomato sauce,Brown sugar,Vinegar,Mustard powder and salt.
- Bring to a simmer,then finally add the freshly ground Pepper powder.Cook uncovered and stirring frequently, for few minutes.
Once done, Refrigerate the remaining in a bottle and take the required amount whenever needed.