For Rice Flour:
Rice flour is required more because we use rice flour for most of the bakshanams.So i need 1 kg Raw rice for this preparation.
- Wash and soak the rice for about 15 minutes and then drain the water well.
- And then spread the rice in a clean cloth and till the rice become dry.
- Powder it in mixie.
- Then sieve it well.
- Store the rice flour in zip lock cover and keep it in fridge.
- Take the required quantity whenever needed.
- Dry roast the Urad dal in a skittle,till golden brown and let it cool down for few minutes.
- Then Powder it in mixie and then sieve it well.
- Powder the cardamom along with sugar in mixie.
- Sieve the Cardamom powder well.
- Don’t through the fibre after sieved the powder,you can use it while preparing tea.
- Use the stone or any other heavy thing to break the jaggery into small pieces.Break it as much as smaller.So that it is easily dissolve in water.