We did potluck last month,My friend bring this for potluck. Initially by seeing the color i didn’t tried it.But my friend told me to just try a spoon ,the taste is amazing she told this is Filipino style and they use plam fruits and young coconut in salad.This is really delicious salad.I used all the tin one if u get the fresh fruit please try it with fresh fruits.
1 cup Macaroni
2 tbsp Milk Maid
1 tbsp Cream
1/3 can Tropical Fruit Cocktail
1/3 can Sea Coconut
1/2 can Palm Fruit
1/3 can Fruits of Your Choice(i used Rambuthan)
- Cook the macaroni with enough water and salt,drain it.Cool it in tap water.
- Drain the syrup from the fruit.You can drain them by putting them all together in a strainer and leaving them there for a few minutes to drain any excess syrup.
- Place the Cooked Macaroni in a bowl.
- Add the fruits in over the macaroni.
- Add the Cream.
- Add the condensed milk
- Mix them well.Keep the bowl in the fridge for 1/2 an hour.