2 cups Idly/Dosa Batter
1 tbsp Oil
1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
1/4 tsp Channa dal
1 green chilly finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
Salt as needed
- Heat oil add mustard seeds allow it to crackle then add channa dal allow it slightly brown. Then add onion, green chillies and curry leaves.
- Transfer this to the batter and mix well.
- Heat the Paniyarakal in low heat and grease it with butter/ghee.
- Drop a tsp of batter in each Kuzhi.
- Cover it with lid and cook it for few Min’s.
- After few Min’s open the lid and check whether it is completely cooked or not.If it is cooked take it out.otherwise cook it for few more minutes.
- serve it with your favorite chutney.
- Wash and clean the tindora.Cut them into thin peaces.
- Heat oil add jeera fry it,till brown.Add onion,tomato,chopped tindora and red chilly,fry them for a while.
- Cool it completely,add salt.
- Grind it in Mixie into fine paste.No need to add water.Transfer the chutney into a bowl and enjoy it with idly/dosa/paniyaram