- 3 Puffs Pastry Sheets
- 100 g Button Mushrooms,thinly sliced
- 1 Big Onion,thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Tomato Sauce(i used Pizza Sauce)
- 10g Ghee
- Wash Mushroom and clean it.In a Mixing bowl add mushroom, onion and cheese together and mix them well.
- Place the puff pastry sheets on a flat surface.Spread sauce over the pastry sheet.Place one third of the filling mixture on one edge.
- Roll up tightly to enclose the filling and Cut each roll evenly into pieces.
- On a greased aluminium foil.Place the Puffs.
- Bake at 250ºc for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush using ghee on top of the puff ,so that it will not become too dark and will not become dry soon.
Try this Easy and Tasty puffs.
1 tsp fresh Cream
1/2 cup Water
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.Add Mushroom and Shallots, lightly sauté on medium heat.Add cream and vegetable Stock and bring to boil.
- Add 1/2 cup water and reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.Add cornstarch and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Once it becomes thick transfer into the bowl.Use oven safe bowl.
- Cut the puff pastry in little large size than the bowl, so that the bowl can be fully covered.
- Place the pastry piece on top of the bowl and seal it properly on edges, since the sheet is wet it stick to the bowl.
- Preheat oven to 200C and bake for 15 mintues. Cool in wire rack.
Have a Nice Day!