1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
3 tbsp Condensed Milk
- Shift the Plain Flour,Baking Powder,Baking Soda,Salt.Add all these into a large mixing bowl.Add Cooking Oil,Vanilla essence and Condensed Milk,beat them till light and fluffy.
- Then add Coco powder and blend them well.If the mix is too thick then add water.Otherwise no need to add water.Preheat the oven and make ready the cake pan (Grease the sides with oil and cover bottom with waxed paper).Pour the mix into the pan.keep the cake mix inside the oven and bake at 180 degree c for 35 minutes.
- Once baked,invert cake onto a wire rack for 5 minutes and turn over again.This prevent the surface of the cake from sinking.Cool it completely.Repeat these steps for another 2 layers of cake.The ingredients which i mentioned here is only for one layer.So we should repeat the steps from beginning for another 2 layers.The sponge cake is ready now.Lets Prepare the Black Forest Cake.
20g Icing Sugar
50g Coco Bar
- Beat the Icing Sugar and Whipping Cream till Stiff Peaks.Place the first layer cake on the cake board and coat the first layer with cream.Place on the top with Blueberry Pie Filling.
- Sandwich with another layer and repeat the above step for the second layer also.Keep the third layer on second,spread the cream on top evenly.
- Frost sides of the cake,use turner so that the sides also look evenly.Once done,place the blueberry pie filling on top spread it into a small circle.Now start decorating at the sides,using the star Pattern pipe.
- Once done piping the corner,start fill the outer circle of the blueberry filling,using thin hole pattern pipe just scribble all over.Now coat the sides with chocolate rice like curves.
- After finishing chocolate curve design,start piping at the lower edges of the cake.Once done just scribble on the top of the chocolate rice design,same like the top.Place the Maraschino cherries at the top.
- Melt the coco bar by double boil method and then in a wax paper draw small flower design or heart design or whatever design you want.Keep it in fridge for few minutes.Once it become dry take it out slowly and decorate it on the top of cake.
So the Black forest cake is ready.No Heart to cut this beautiful cake.Waiting for my husband to cut along with him.
Happy Republic Day !
Iam sending this to Best ‘Western’Dessert Event Hosted by Priya