Here is have updated the stove top method below.Do check both the versions.This recipes is very simple and easy to follow.For both the methods,the ingredients measurements are same but only the methods vary.
1 and 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 cups Desiccated coconut
- 2tsp Cardamom powder
- 4tsp Roasted rava
- 4tsp Ghee
Take a microwave safe bowl and add the sugar and saffron into it.
Add 3/4 cup of water into the bowl, make the sugar syrup in microwave oven in high for 10minutes.
Stir in between twice and make the sugar syrup into string consistency
Add the desiccated coconut flakes into the syrup.
And then add the cardamom powder,ghee and roasted rava and mix them well.
Cook for 2 minutes again in high, by stirring in between.
Grease a plate and pour the coconut burfi into it.Cut it into your desired shape.Let it cool for sometime and take it out without breaking the shape.Here is delicious Coconut burfi is ready to serve.
I used the desiccated coconut here if you are using the fresh coconuts dry roast it in kadai and keep aside.
Dry roast the rava and keep aside.
- Make sugar syrup,till single string consistency occurs.Add saffron stands and cardamom powder while making syrup.
- Add the coconut and rava into the kadai.
- Mix well and once it become staring to crisp,switch off the stove.
- Transfer the coconut mix into a plate or tin greased with butter or oil.
- Slice it immediately and let it cool for sometime.
- Burfi is ready now.