Rainbow Chocolate Cake:
I really like white cakes than the dark chocolate cakes.When i am chatting with my best friend, she gave some tips and tricks.
Ofcourse she is a queen in baking, initially i hesitate to do because this is the first time i am preparing for the chocolate cake.Hopefully it came well.I dedicate this cake to our sweet girl(lakshya),today its her birthday.And also I want to share this with my friends.
Sugar powder 200g
Cocoa Powder 2 tsp
Instant Coffee powder 2tsp
Self raising Flour 250g
Rainbow candy bits 1/2 cup
Whipped cream 200g
Icing sugar 1/2 cup
Method of Preparation:
- Beat the butter and sugar powder until it become fluffy
- Add eggs, Coco powder,instant coffee powder and self raising flour and beat them for few minutes.
- Once the cake mixture become fluffy then transfer it into the cake try.
- Keep the cake try in the oven and set the temp at 180 degree and timing for 50 Min’s.
- Beat the whipped cream and icing sugar until it become thick and fluffy.
- Pour the cream on the top of the cake and spread it nicely.
- Sprinkle the rainbow chocolate mixture on the top of the cake.
- Now the cake look colourful and it ready to serve.